Saturday, October 31, 2009

Eyes are my mirrors,

Eyes are my mirrors,
That is all I have seen.
Brown black misty clear,
Some hate me some call me my dear.
I read a person by reading the eyes,
You can read a soul says the wise.
The tears tell you all ,
The twinkle explains..
When your friend needs you, when he is in pain.
I measure the love for me through the windows.
Closing and opening the shutters of light,
I am able to see many sceneries and sights
God’s creations, the colors the stars
But Yes!! I see… BLOOd and WARS I see some eyes full of revenge
Some thirsty for RED ,some thirsty for dead..
I wait for the day the pain recedes..
And the eyes see nothing but good deeds

No comments:

ESTONIAN UPHOLSTERY PLANT(PLEASE CLICK ON THIS PHOTO BURJ AL ARAB FOR ESTONIAN DVD)

ESTONIAN  UPHOLSTERY PLANT(PLEASE CLICK ON THIS PHOTO BURJ AL ARAB FOR ESTONIAN DVD)
DKM/ESTONIA
Powered By Blogger

Plaxo Badge



About Me

My photo
KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, India
TEXTILE DESIGNER CUM SECOND HAND MACHINERY DEALOR

My Blog List